New Service Request
Fill out a short form. Get the service you need!
Go To Form
Whether you’re a local contractor, remodeling your home, or doing some major spring cleaning, Waste Connections can offer construction grade Roll Offs or a Drop Box container to suit any project. Contact us at (405) 261-9039 and let one of our highly trained Waste Connections of Oklahoma Customer Service professionals help set you up with the ideal sized Roll Off or dumpster – we’ll deliver it to your site and haul it away when it’s full.
Our Waste Connections of Oklahoma operation offers open top Roll Offs in the following 4 sizes:
*Roll offs are limited to 10 tons per load in compliance with D.O.T. regulations
|10yd||8’ x 10.5’ x 3.5’|
|20yd||8’ x 22’ x 3.5’|
|30yd||8’ x 22’ x 5.5’|
|40yd||8’ x 22’ x 8’|
Roll offs can make your job so much easier – and safer.
- You can choose the right size for your job to keep your job on budget.
- They offer a safer disposal option for potentially hazardous debris and garbage.
- Removal and delivery of Roll Offs can be scheduled in advance with our Oklahoma Waste Disposal Company and with little notice (typically within 24-48 hours).
All of our professionals are trained to determine the right size Drop Box to suit your specific needs. Contact us at (405) 261-9039 to schedule your drop off today!
Roll Offs – Safety Tips
- Keep the Drop Box away from power lines and do not allow children near the container.
- Do not dispose of any toxic, hazardous, or flammable materials
- Do not overload your Drop Box. If materials are heavy like concrete, do not fill the container to more than half capacity. Overfilled containers may require you to empty them before we can safely haul your debris away. Contact your Waste Connections of Oklahoma Customer Service professionals if you expect your current container will be unable to meet your needs.
- If you will be disposing of asbestos, you will need to obtain a permit. Please contact us for more information.